Monday, February 23, 2009

Denise to the rescue

I decided to finally let my dying poinsettia go and when I was vacuuming the last leaves when my vacuum died.... it began to smell and the belt broke.
Well I couldn't find my manual and was in the process of trying to find out how to change the belt on the web when Denise, Jeff, Emma and Josh came.... Denise found the manual, on the web, took the vacuum apart and changed the belt (thank goodness because I would have done it wrong)
Again I have no pictures.. but it was a sight..... vacuum, Denise and I on the floor, dirt everywhere, q-tips, a brush and brute force to put the new belt on, but I swear Denise can fix anything.
Give her a book or a manual and she can do anything. Of course Jeff says he taught her everything she knows ..... Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment