Wednesday, February 18, 2009

GETTING OLDER..... AND OLDER












It's hard to believe that I was just 30 the other day.....Time flies when your having fun( or something like that.)
We had a really fun potato bar and chocolate fondue... The cheese fondue was a bust but I'll try again.... (if you have a good recipe let me know)
Tracy brought a wonderful jello salad. So good in fact I missed it. Next party I'll try to remember to ask her to bring it again.
Cindy made a luscious cake and spinach salad (see her blog for pictures and recipe........http://cgharris.blogspot.com/ for the pictures... I forgot to get my camera out in time..
Thanks Candise for catching a few pictures before everyone left...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a blast...I wish I could have been there for the festivities. I can't believe how old Emma is looking, she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete