Monday, February 23, 2009

Matthews "Homecoming"

Sunday 02/22/09 we went to Farmington to Matt's homecoming. Greg and I went up a little early, visited with all the Harris clan and had a snack before church. Matt gave a great talk on the joy of the Gospel and what it brings to our lives.... He talked a little about his decision to stay in Kentucky even though school (and his scholarship) were starting . He felt that the extra two weeks were so worth it for him and the family he was working with. He's such a hard worker that he has caught up all his work already and can finally relax.. Tracy, Rachel, and Elizabeth sang a beautiful song "The Olive Tree" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEAdLRK_2Yw You can hear it here but ...
it was really fun to hear the Harris girls beautiful voices. Of course I left my camera home so I called Bradley and hope he sends me a few pictures to share. If not this will be "words and music only " post.
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment